Some former favorites
This post was in response to discussion about what constitutes cheating and how authentic assignments are if they can easily be completed through cheating. It got me to thinking about plagiarism too.
A blog response because I came in one day at school to find the laminater had been “compromised” between the time after I’d left work the day before and when I came in the next morning, and how I responded to everyone in my school email address book. <Blush> Hindsight is always 20/20.
I wrote this post when I realized how much I love my job as a school teacher-librarian. It allows me to work with students, teachers, administrators, and more. I realized that day that this song aptly described how I feel about working with the groups in my school. Oh and how cool, it’s an MJ song, but it has since been removed from YouTube understandably.
I’m always on the lookout for fun picture apps, and this one provided me with many fun photos to use at home and at school!
It’s a Meme
Maybe you’ve already figured this out, but if not, it’s a meme started by Joyce Valenza. Here are the rules:
1. Scan your posts for your own personal favorites.
2. Choose one post in any/each of the four categories:
I leave it to you folks to define these terms, but my instinct is that we could treat these loosely. You are welcome to suggest new categories if these don’t fit.
3. In a blog post, list those posts and very briefly describe
- why it was important,
- why it had lasting value or impact,
- how you would update it for today.
4. Select five (or so) other bloggers to tap with this meme.
5. Tag all of your post with #postsofthepast
Care to join me in this meme?
I tag the following friends: