Ms Tina, a new friend from the blogosphere and from SL, tagged me with the 8 Random Things Meme. I don’t think I have interesting facts to share, but here goes.
First, I am to post the rules:
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
1. I hated the library in all my schooling, from kindergarten through high school, and even college, yet i am a school library media specialist (teacher librarian.)
2. I have three college degrees, and am enrolled for a fourth. But I have not been inspired to try for a doctoral degree—yet.
3. I’ve never taken the SAT (egads!! How did I ever get into college in the first place)
4. I met my husband during college while working at Burger King.
5. I recently wrote an eloquent letter to the editor of our local paper, and they wanted to publish it, but I chickened out and wouldn’t allow it. (job security)
6. I have six brothers and sisters, but I married an only child of an only child. Family “get-together’s” are interesting and my only child husband really has to warm up to it when we are all around.
7. I love my Lord, Jesus Christ.
8. I made more money last year than my husband (but only because of National Board certification,) and we are both educators in the South Carolina public school system.
Now I am tagging the following: