Ive been tagged by Diane–thanks. I am to list seven unknown facts about me.
- I am the fifth child of seven. Here we are together this past July–first time we had all been together in about five years.
- I was the first National Board Certified Librarian in my district.
- Every year my family waits until a week before Christmas to shop–what a mistake! But we always manage.
- I was scheduled for braces like two other siblings, and went all the way up to spacers–before begging and pleading NOT to get them and succeeding. Probably a mistake too.
- When I took my driver’s license road test at age 16, my accompanying policeman assessor placed his hand on my thigh, and I didn’t say a word. I passed. Go figure. (I told my Mom years later, and she nearly had a stroke.)
- I locked my keys in the car about an hour from home, only to have my husband bring me another set, and find a back door unlocked. I have never lived that down.
- I accidentally flushed my car keys down the toilet; they fell from my jacket’s pocket when I leaned over to flush. Ugggh. Never got them back.
Here are the rules:
– Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
– Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
– Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
– Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.