I’ve been catching up on the “Video on Demand” ISTE sessions that I chose not to attend for obvious reasons (they conflicted with my own choices, not to mention I could catch them after the fact!!)
I saw this video used numerous times while at ISTE11. It’s the newest “Did You Know” or “Shift Happens” video that was originally a powerpoint made by Karl Fisch and Scott McLeod what seems like forever ago.
I can happily (or maybe more embarrassed-confession like) share that I had already used it in my own material this summer. I get the feeling the same people are the ones that will cause this video to go viral too. It has been viewed roughly 174,00 times since its upload June 8, 2011. But it does a great job of making its point–times are a changing and ways are too.
Want to see the videos of activities, events, and sessions (including keynotes) professionally recorded by ISTe vision? Click here. There are 57 recorded programs to view. Nice way to spend the remainder of some free time left from summer vacay, no?
What’s available? Here’s a sampling:
- Brandon Lutz’s “60 Web 2.0 Tools in 60 Minutes”
- Anita Harris’s “Google Apps for Learning, Teaching, and Productivity”
- David Warlick’s “A Gardener’s Approach to Learning”
- Vivian Johnson’s “Formative Assessment”
- David Thornberg’s “Can You Hear Me Now?”
- Bernajean Porter’s “I-Imagine”