I shared this in a presentation last week, just days after it was released. It’s a free download. Perfect for the library when you are asked to collaborate and help a teacher mix in some tech.
- 10 further resources.
- 52 applications.
- 94 contributors.
- The benefits of using Web 2.0 applications.
- The challenges of using Web 2.0 applications.
- How the folk who ran these projects handled the issues…
- … And what they recommend you do if you run them.
- What were the learning outcomes?
- And did I mention that this is free?!
|Amazing Web 2 Projects.pdf||Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:01 PM||2.09 MB|